LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Runway Houston's final show has finally come. Thank you all so much for your support over the years. It has been an incredible run and we could not have done it without you all. Ok here we go with the location. The wonderful team at Lovett Properties will be hosting the final show at Post HTX inside the Z atrium. The address is 401 Franklin Street (77201). Map for reference below (red Xs mark the entries). Entrances will be marked with a Runway Houston flag (there are 2 entrances for check-in). The venue has its own parking lots all around the space (parking is charged hourly after the first 75 minutes). There is no valet available. I highly recommend ride-share (Uber, Alto etc). Also please remember to tip the bartenders. It has been a hard couple of years for the service industry so please plan to bring cash for tips and we will have a Venmo account in case you forget to bring cash (drinks are free so please tip the ladies.
- Check in at table with your name or the name of the purchasing party. The venue is indoors and there will be plenty of space to social distance if you wish to do so. We ask that all attendees respect people's personal space if they wish to social distance. If you see someone wearing a face mask be respectful and vice versa.
- Seating assignment will be given to you at check in. There will be no moving of seating assignments or chairs. So if you are in a group of 4 those 4 chairs will be grouped together etc...
- As usual we will have free drinks all night. The options are red/white wine, beer, Topo Chico, a pre-mixed Flower Moon Gin, and Highway Vodka drinks. There are no custom drink orders to minimize contact. Please bring cash for bartender's tips.
- Doors open at 6:00 PM and show will start at approximately 7:30 PM. Show should end at approximately 8:30. Music and drinks will continute until 9:00 PM.
- Tickets will be sold at the door for $50 (standing room only)